Experience -Minimum 5 years
Location – Pune
Client Details- America’s largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. More than 100,000 medical products,encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry. With seven manufacturing facilities in North America and over 25 joint venture manufacturing plants worldwide, along with 47 distribution centers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Java/JEE based web applications across Dev, QA and Production environments. Experience with Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform
- Java Performance profiling experience (including thread and heap dump analysis) to help debug
issues around memory leak, thread, jdbc connections, sessions etc.
- Strong experience with various monitoring tools such as AppDynamics (preferred), New Relic,
Splunk (preferred), Extrahop, vSphere, Solarwinds Orion etc.
- Experience with Developer tools, Fiddler and traffic capture tools such as Wireshark
- Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and JBoss application server (v 7.x)
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and SQL queries
- Strong Application and Database debugging experience
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work
- Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills
- Production support experience with E-commerce websites is preferred
- Prior experience with Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform is highly preferred
- Monitor the website with the help of several diagnostic tool, respond to site alerts and helpdesk
- Be part of the Operations team and support the website in an on call rotation basis managing
site issues, outages and releases
- Troubleshoot and help resolve system and software defects
- Work successfully within an Agile environment partnering with the Scrum teams and bringing
operations perspective early on in the development process