The position is for Sr. Solution Architect- Java Microservice.
Location: Brentwood TN, USA
Experience: 12 – 15 Years
Salary: As per Industry Standards.
Key Skill: Java 8, Microservices.
Mandatory Skills: Java 8, Spring boot, Spring core, Hibernate, Microservices, Google Cloud Platform.
Desired Skills: Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Elastic search, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA.
- 12+ years of professional experience in Java technology based application/product development with good solid understanding of Application Migration to Google Cloud platform.
- Solid hands-on experience using Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Hibernate, and Microservices.
- Should have experience in writing & consuming REST API.
- Good understanding with NoSQL such as Cassandra, Couchbase, Realm.
- Experience in Design patterns, microservices.
- Experience with Kafka, streaming.
- Experience in multithreading and data structures.
- Experience working on Docker containers.
- Should be able to provide technical solutions to problems raised / arised in a product development.
- Should be able to probe the technical solutions suggested and vet the aptness of the solution from a holistic perspective.
- Play a senior role on the team to facilitate code reviews, interact effectively with senior Java team mates at Client slide.
- A combination of Google certifications desired – Google Associate Cloud Engineer; Google Professional Cloud Architect.
- Hands-on experience in Application Migration to Google Cloud Platform is preferred.
- Need to have excellent communication skills (including English conversation skills), demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Agile product development experience is required.
- Excellent team player with strong communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Experience in working with multi-location and offshore teams.
- Good understanding of US HC, especially on RCM (revenue cycle management), clinicals (medications, orders, labs, etc) will be an added advantage.
About the Client:
The client has played a deep and meaningful role in accelerating technology innovation and shaping the way healthcare is delivered to patients. They are a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions, with a strong presence across the globe. The client focuses on multiple areas of digital technology, such as Business Intelligence, mobility & IoT, Big Data, cloud computing, predictive analytics & data science. They have won several awards such as the 2019 Innovators Award for the Best Value-Based Care Solution.