Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related 6+ years of experience as a software developer, including 2+ years’ experience working as a Senior or Lead Developer preferably in an ecommerce environment utilizing Magento 2.x as an e-commerce platform.
This includes hands-on experience developing and modifying PHP for Magento 4+ years of DevSecOps experience – this includes unit testing, CI/CD (Jenkins is preferred), security testing, performance load testing and managing a backlog and triaging defects in JIRA (or a similar tool)
· Experience in working within an Agile/SCRUM development model
· Experience coding to Magento technical best practices and guidelines
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal team members as well as business stakeholders.
- Experience in working with multi-site global teams.
- Experience working with Application Performance Monitoring & Management tools such as New Relic, App Dynamics, etc.
- Experience working with Azure.
- Experience implementing an e-commerce application on the
- Magento Commerce Cloud.
- Experience implementing, configuring and integrating a search and merchandising tool in Magento such as Bloomreach or Elastic Search.
- Design, develop and implement scalable e-commerce applications to support client’s growing B2C portfolio.
- Works with client’s product owners, scrum masters/project managers, graphic designers, Magento developers, QA analysts and ERP/CRM teams to deliver the very best solutions possible in Magento e-commerce.
- Participates in developing the e-commerce B2C roadmap in collaboration with Marketing and Product teams.
Provides technical leadership to multiple development teams/squads.
- Main technical point of contact for project implementation requirements, helping design solutions that meet or exceeds the current architecture standards and best practices.
- Works closely with solution architects and engineering teams to create highly scalable, flexible solutions that address business problems and accelerate the adoption of platform and services.
- Designs and helps build new features and functionality that will keep client’s Magento platform current. This includes providing guidance in the build versus buy decision making for the new features and functionality requested by the products owner.
- Recommends necessary changes in the existing e-commerce application to ensure efficient functioning, revenue generation and cost savings solutions.
- Participates in the code review process to ensure that the code conforms to the client and Magento best practices and guidelines.
- Create and/or modify detailed application architecture specifications that outline the various layers and common components to be reused by application developers.
- Assists in estimating the size and scope of projects on the e-commerce B2C roadmap.
- Identifies, proposes mitigation strategies and escalates technology-related risks in a timely manner.
- Designs and enables integration to external applications through APIs, web services and files as needed.