Field Applications Engineer (Yokohama), Japan
Experience – 2 – 10 Years
Annual Salary As per the industry standard
Work Location – Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Domain – Hardware/Chip Design & Embedded Software
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that’s pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. The client is making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Our client research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. They enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. They create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. They’re passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn’t be possible without us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support on customer site, including recipe setup and optimize, gap case study and other technical issue customer is facing regarding to BBP tool. (client will provide in-depth training for new application engineer)
2. Communicate with BBP production division and execute strategy on new tool adoption/Demo/Eval. Responsible to provide customer training on BBP tool feature.
3. Understand customer problems and generate BKM with solutions. Wrap up case report to update to product division/Japan business unit/Customer.
4. Escalate tool issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
1. Bachelor/Master degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good command of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment
o Japanese language skills and communication capability (fluency is required). Basic English speaking skills is fine.