Annual Salary – As per industry standards.
Work Location – Toronomon, Tokyo, Japan
Domain – Information technology (IT)
- LAN/Wireless LAN based skills(over 3 years experiences)
- Firewall based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- Server based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- WAN/Internet based skills (over 3 years experiences)
Required General Skills:
- Fluent in Japanese(both written & verbal) and English(reading & written)
- Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
- Good at team play. Understand and perform his/her expected role in the team
- Experience of delivery for large network
The client is an Indian multinational subsidiary, providing information technology (IT) services and business process outsourcing (BPO) to companies in various vertical and horizontal markets.Headquartered in India its presence is in many countries including Japan with more than 250 employees and the clients are wide spread from Automotive to pharma to telecom.
- WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Firewall, ServerWork Contents;
- Support Design and Implementation
- Create documentation for basic design and detail design
- Join required meeting(Internal, External)
- Management Change(Create and close change record)
- Test(Unit, Integrated) in on-site
- Create the result of test document
- Create change procedure
- Installation equipment in on- site
- Support soft MACD from remote site
- Create operation manual
- Support problem management
- Support inventory management
- Support configuration management
- Support reporting
- Cisco Router/Switch/FW (MPLS, BGP, OSPF, STP, VLAN, QoS, VRF)
- Juniper Router/Switch(SRX/EX/QFX)
- Server (Linux,)
- Wireless (CAPWAN)