The position is for Network Voice Engineer (Avaya), Tokyo
Annual Salary – As per Industry Standards
Work Location – Tokyo, Japan
Domain – Information technology (IT)
Expert knowledge on Avaya IPT voice infrastructure Networking and inter related components (Avaya CM, SM, SMGR, CMM, AAM, CMS, AES, SBC & EMC) with Level 2 or Level 3 skills
Network Voice Engineer
Location – Minato-ku, Tokyo,
Language: Must be bilingual – Japanese & english.
Non-Japanese candidates must have strong Japanese reading & writing skills.
- Expert knowledge on Avaya IPT voice infrastructure Networking and inter related components (Avaya CM, SM, SMGR, CMM, AAM, CMS, AES, SBC & EMC) with Level 2 or Level 3 skills
- Good Knowledge and experience on voice mail, Avaya contact center systems infrastructure setup implementation and management
- Design and architecting skills – Efficient designing and planning of new technologies and driving the implementation.
- Good Knowledge of Cisco/Nortel and legacy PBX would be added advantage
- Expertise on Contact Center Call routing, IVR and voice Performance management
- Good knowledge on ITIL processes, process flows & definitions
- Experience in managing international customers and large resource base in onshore and offshore
- Good problem analysis, Negotiation, Communication and presentation skill
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting of router, switches, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of OSI layer, QoS with basic configuration in switches
- Japanese language proficiency Reading/writing/Speaking.
- Escalations and Vendor management handling skills
- Skills on Template creation, presentation and documentation
- Skills on Network management tools implementation
- Knowledge on Project management for assisting all Infrastructure Projects