Sales Account Manager
Experience – 10 – 15 Years
Annual Salary – As per industry standard
Work Location – Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Domain – Hardware/Chip Design & Embedded Software
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that’s pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. The client is making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Our client research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. They enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. They create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. They’re passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn’t be possible without us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and meet or exceed sales targets
- Accurately forecast business to meet bookings objectives
- Structure and negotiate business deals that meet the customer’s and division’s objectives
- Plan and coordinate product demos, customer visits, and all customer meetings that involve division personnel
- Foster technical and operational relationships at all levels internal and externally
- Build strong long-lasting key customer relationships by understanding their challenges and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Conduct technology roadmap alignment.
- Awareness of new products in the market and competition status
Capability to analyze the semiconductor business environment and forecast business opportunities short and long term
Able to derive/understand the proper business objectives and clearly communicate sales strategy to meet/exceed the objectives
Aptitude to navigate through complex and dynamic selling environment
Experience working with Global customers
Demonstrated situational leadership with global teams
- Japanese language skills and communication capability (fluency is required). Basic English speaking skills is fine.
- 10+ years experience in sales of semiconductor process control and/or metrology equipment to major Korea/International accounts.