The position is for the Software Engineer, Yokohama, Japan
Experience – 1 – 10 Years
Annual Salary – As per industry standards
Work Location – Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Domain – Information technology (IT)
1) Technical Skills – Software programming experience especially C++ or C#
2) Age –
If from a Non-Semiconductor domain, limit to 30 years
If from a Semiconductor domain, limit to 35 years
3) Japanese Language Proficiency – JLPT Level 1 (N1) for Non-Natives
4) Nationality – Japanese Natives or Non-Natives with N1 Language fluency
5) Candidate Location – Should be based in Japan currently with valid working visa
NICE TO HAVES:
High-Tech industry and Multinational Company preferable
English Communication Skills
They research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. They enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. They create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. They’re passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn’t be possible without them.
- Procon is customized PC that connect between KLA tool and customer’s host. accept All KLA tools. Procon’s function are control the KLA tool, measurement/inspection data conversion and filtering, etc….
- Develop the Procon software by C# or C++.
- Make Procon system meet the customer needs.
- Agree to customer for specification of Procon that discuss with customer.
- Propose customized application software for customer’ request.
- Installation and test Procon system at customer site.
- Make documents for customized procon system.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s Level Degree or Bachelor’s Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s Level Degree or Master’s Level Degree with at least 1years of experience software
- Experience with Microsoft tools and technologies, such as C++/C#, VP in Windows environment
- Integration for LAN, Ethernet, USB, and RS232
- Communicate to Japanese customer.
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging multi-threaded, parallel and distributed high performance computing software
- Ability to design, develop and debug software to control electro-mechanical systems.