Experience – 7 – 30 Years
Annual Salary – As per industry standard
Work Location – Omiya, Saitama, Japan
Domain – Information technology (IT)
The client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. The client harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship,they have over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Japanese – JLPT N3 or above/ high conversation Japanese; English – Business level fluency
Roles and Responsibilities:
Subject Matter Expertise for complete administration and management of firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, ACS, load Balancers, proxy, anti-virus, ant malware, etc.
Support troubleshooting of escalated incidents to closure. Lead the root cause analysis on
The major incidents/problems
Lead complex changes.
Validating technical issues resolved by L2
Leading firewall life-cycle management.
Creation of new service and operational reports in- line with business requirements.
Evaluating new product updates/upgrades.
Conduct internal audits to check the compliance of the team.
Knowledge of/experience with international compliance requirements/standards (PCI-DSS, GLBA, SOX, UK DPA) and other security regulation requirements around infra security domain.
Skilled at mentoring and communicating goals and other corporate initiatives and driving to result
Design and architecting skills – Efficient designing and planning of new technologies and driving the implementation.
• Experience around implementing and managing firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, load balancers, proxies, anti- virus, anti-malware solutions, etc.
• Experience with design, architecture, implementation and migration of multiple infrastructure security technologies and products.
• Strong experience in handling transformation/migration of firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, load balancers, proxy, anti-virus, ant malware, etc.
• Experience and familiarity working across the global cyber security community.
• A proven ability to establish and sustain effective, professional relationships with Technology and Business; work closely with business partners to understand business drivers and market requirements; and provide leadership to the technology group in order to create the right security solutions for the market in the required time frames.
• Good knowledge on ITIL processes, process flows & definitions
• Good problem analysis, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
• High on result orientation bringing best of breed execution methodologies to manage risks and escalations.